12.9 MW 2014 New Siemens SGT-400 Dual Fuel Gas Turbine
EXCLUSIVELY FROM USP&E!
USP&E is selling 12.9 MW 2014 Siemens SGT-400 Dual Fuel Gas Turbine *3 Units Available Overview
• Twin-shaft, industrial
• Power generation: 12.90 MW(e)
• Frequency: 60 Hz
• Electrical efficiency: 34.8 %
• Heat rate: 10,355 kJ/kWh at full load (9,815 Btu/kWh)
• Compressor pressure ratio: 16.8:1
• Exhaust gas flow: 39.4 kg/s (86.8 lb/s)
• Exhaust temperature: 555° C (1,031° F)
• Typical emissions: NOx <15 ppmV and CO <10 ppmV (corrected to 15 % O2 dry)
• Medium-calorific value fuels capability (>25 MJ/Nm3 Wobbe index) see attached fuel specification for more detail. Axial Compressor
• 11-stage with variable inlet guide vanes
• Air flow: (ISO) 38.9 kg/s
• Nominal speed: 14,100 rpm Combustion
• 6 reverse-flow cannular combustion chambers
• Dry Low Emissions (DLE) system designed for dual fuel operation with automatic changeover
• On-skid gas fuel piping in stainless steel.
• Two rapid-acting gas shut-off valves.
• Independent control of main and pilot gas fuel valves.
• High-energy ignitor system DLE Liquid Fuel System
• Liquid fuel pump, AC motor driven.
• Duplex type, 10 micron, liquid fuel filter complete with differential pressure transmitter.
• On-skid fuel piping in stainless steel downstream of filter.
• Shut-off valves.
• Liquid fuel grounding.
• Independent control of primary, secondary and tertiary liquid fuel flows.
• Off-skid shut-off and thermal relief valves (Supplied loose for customer’s liquid fuel off-skid piping).
• Liquid fuel startup assist design supplied for improved reliability.
• Liquid fuel conditioning system contained on a Painted carbon steel skid.
• Hydrocarbon drains tank on package
• Instrumentation for pressure and temperature monitoring Gas Turbine
• 2-stage overhung compressor turbine - Both stages are air-cooled
• 2-stage high-efficiency power turbine - Rotor blades have interlocking shrouds for mechanical integrity Bearings
• Tilt-pad radial and thrust
• Standard vibration- and temperature monitoring Main reduction gearbox
• Output speed of 1,800rpm
• Parallel shaft speed reducing gearbox with an output shaft speed of 1800 rpm.
• Accelerometer vibration probe mounted on the gearbox casing.
• Designed for 12.9 MW(e) rated core. Auxiliary Gearbox Auxiliary gearbox incorporating input shaft for start system and output drive for mechanically driven lube oil pump. Generator An 1800 rpm, 4.16 kV, 3 phase, 4 wire, 4 pole, 60 Hz, 0.8 power factor, salient pole brushless AC generator suitable for a safe area.
• Open Drip Proof (ODP).
• Generator bearing temperature detectors.
• Class ’F’ insulation with class ’B’ temperature rise.
• Outlet and junction boxes.
• Line side Cubicle including 3 surge capacitors, and 3 lightning arrestors.
• Neutral Cubicle including 11CT’s (3 for Metering, 3 for Differential Protection, 3 for Generator Protection, 1 for CCCT, and 1 for NGR). Package
• Fabricated steel underbase - Separate underbases to carry the gas turbine, auxiliary gearbox and gearbox and generator fabricated steel construction. (I am trying to source the exact drawings)
• Integral oil tank serving the gas turbine, gearbox and generator.
• Main lube oil pump, gearbox driven.
• Auxiliary lube oil pump and AC motor.
• Emergency lube oil pump and explosion proof DC motor.
• On-skid lube oil piping, stainless steel.
• Lube oil pressure transmitter and switch.
• Lube oil supply temperature thermocouple and transmitter.
• Lube oil tank temperature thermocouple.
• Lube oil tank low level switch and annunciation.
• Two (2) lube oil tank immersion heaters.
• Duplex type 10 micron lube oil filter, fitted with differential pressure transmitter.
• Low pressure oil mist eliminator constructed of carbon steel.
• 1 x 100% air blast lubrication oil cooler suitable for an ambient air temperature up to 104°F (40°C).
• Supply and return pipe work to / from turbine package / oil cooler
• Non-return valves for lube oil cooler piping supplied loose for fitting by others.
• Electrically driven hydraulic start system
• Three stage combustion air intake filter, fabricated of 316 SS.
• SS Weather hood/Vane Separator, Prefilter and HEPA filter.
• Combustion air intake silencer, fabricated of stainless steel, designed for overall sound attenuation to 85dB(A) SPL at 3ft (1m)
• Expansion joint.
• Transition duct.
• 90° elbow.
• Exhaust diffuser fabricated in stainless steel.
• Exhaust flex.
• Secondary diffuser fabricated in stainless steel.
• Exhaust Silencer fabricated in painted carbon steel with stainless steel internals, designed for an overall sound attenuation of 85 dB (A) SPL at 3ft (1m)
• Exhaust ducting fabricated in stainless steel to a stack 15m above grade
• Ventilation System
• Ventilation inlet and outlet dampers.
• Inertial filter.
• Ventilation inlet and outlet silencers fabricated of carbon steel, designed for an overall noise level of 85dB (A) SPL at 3ft (1m).
• 2 x 100% AC electric motor driven ventilation fans operating in parallel designed for Class 1, Division 2 Group D area classification, and up to a maximum ambient temperature of 104°F (40°C).
• Turbine compressor cleaning system for on-line and off-line water washing Turbine Control system Siemens SIMATIC PLC-based with distributed control and processing capability
• Located on skid incorporating a Human machine interface (HMI).
• Turbine sequencing and protection.
• Fault monitoring.
• HMI and front panel, text in English.
• Gas turbine speed control.
• Temperature monitoring.
• Turbine vibration monitoring.
• Generator bearing temperature monitoring.
• Monitoring of accelerometer on gearbox.
• Transient logging package for fast data logging.
• Interlocks for standard fire and gas monitor.
• Remote Desktop to be located by customer. Generator Control Panel
• Located on skid.
• Automatic voltage regulator.
• Automatic and manual synchronizing controls with check synchronizer.
• Generator metering and protection equipment. Fire and Gas System
• Three Triple IR flame detectors.
• Two thermal detectors.
• Two gas detectors.
• Four CO2 cylinders, located off main skid in a weatherproof enclosure, twin-shot fire protection system.
• Audible and visible alarms for extinguish and release.
• Suitable for Class 1 Division 2 Group D area classification.
• Provision for weighing the CO2 bottles to monitor charge Electrical Accessories
• All on-package electric devices meet or exceed Class 1 Division 2 Group D classification.
• All on-package control cabling.
• Junction boxes located on external surfaces of gas turbine generator.
• Aluminum cable trays.
• Integral grounding protection.
• Emergency ’stop’ push-button on turbine enclosure. Lead Acid Batteries 120 VDC Lead Acid batteries, charger and inverter for 24V DC Supply mounted in the battery rack.
Installation and EPC and O&M services available - worldwide - through USP&E.
We look forward to working with you!
Call or email us today at email@example.com