1.6 MW 2014 New GE 82.5/80mHH Wind Turbine
EXCLUSIVELY FROM USP&E!
USP&E is selling: 1.6 MW 2014 New GE 82.5/80mHH Wind Turbine
Units available: 30x 1.6 MW
**Note that price is per unit
Images may be representative, and actuals can be supplied upon request.
- Model: GE Energy 1.6-82.5/80mHH – 50Hz
- Rotor Diameter: 82.5 meters
- Tower Height: 80 meters
- Class: IEC Class IIB (design average wind speed of 8.5 m/s in standard weather conditions)
- Maximum Height: 2500 m above sea level (though approved up to 2720 m at proposed site)
- Remote Data Monitoring: Via modem and computer.
- Aviation Lights: 12 units equipped with 32 cd aviation lights
- CMS System: GE Condition Monitoring System (CMS) to detect impending drive train issues through continuous monitoring of the wind turbine
If you are like us, you read every day about how thousands of fast growth companies struggle to find energy generation that is affordable, reliable and available for immediate shipping and installation on a turnkey basis from a company that really understands the complexities of integration of balance of plant and other site infrastructure.
At USP&E, we have been in business now for over 20 years and have offices in 9 countries. But more importantly, WE ARE OBSESSED WITH EACH CLIENTS JOURNEY TO ENERGY SUSTAINABILITY & RELIABILITY AND ARE DRIVEN TO GUIDE EACH CLIENT TO SUCCESSFUL INTEGRATION OF THE BEST IN CLASS TECHNOLOGIES.
This is important and a huge differentiating factor for our clients because USP&E isn't the hero of our story, you are. We will do everything possible to make sure you are successful, and we have over 20 years of satisfied clients and meaningful, long-term client engagements that prove this out. The potential delays related to permitting, land access, shipping, etc must be dealt with head-on and with urgency. We have helped hundreds of companies like yours for over 20 years.
The process is really simple:
1. Quick, 30 min Engineering/Design Meeting so we Can understand Your project goals, timelines and budgets. ✅
2. Scope of work and supply to match our plants to what you need. ✅
3. Work together to finalise commercial and technical aspects into a contract and move forward with the project. ✅
Please remember, USP&E is not just an equipment broker. We are a GUIDE to energy project excellence. We offer full Engineering, Procurement, Construction and long-term O&M in over 190 countries around the world in order to make sure our client projects are a RESOUNDING success.
Some of the companies we are currently working with include the City of Neom, Barrick Gold, SPACE-X, Firefinch Gold, Kurdistan MOE, Ivanhoe Mining, Boogertman Partners, and Molo Graphite.
At USP&E, we understand how most companies struggle to find energy generation that is affordable, reliable and available for immediate shipping and installation on a turnkey basis. Your partner must be a company that really understands the complexities of integration of balance of plant and other site infrastructure, and not just be a broker. Ideally, your partner offers complete O&M and warranty support services. This is what we have been doing for over 20 years.