1.06 MW 2004 Used Jenbacher J320GS Used Natural Gas Generator

Sold

Description

EXCLUSIVELY FROM USP&E! 


USP&E is selling Used GE Jenbacher J320GS Gas Generators in Great running condition!

Electrical Output: 1,063kW Recoverable thermal output (180 °C): 1,103kW Energy input: 2,606kW Fuel Consumption based on a LHV of 4.5 kWh/Nm³: 579Nm³/h Electrical efficiency: 40.8% Thermal efficiency: 42.3% Total efficiency: 83.1% Heat to be dissipated (LT-Circuit): 67kW Emission values: NOx < 500 mg/Nm³ (5% O2) YoM: 2004



Installation and EPC and O&M services available - worldwide - through USP&E.  

We look forward to working with you! 

Call or email us today at info@uspeglobal.com

Specifications

ManufacturerJenbacher
ModelJ320GS
Year2004
ConditionUsed
Stock NumberUSP009177
Wattage1.064 MW
HoursLow Hours
Fuel typeNatural Gas
Frequency50 Hz